We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by us will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within Tiemco on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.
Links to This Website
You may create links to this website from other sites in principle. However, links from the following types of websites are strictly prohibited:
- Websites that contains material that is or may be illegal, and contrary to public order and morals.
- Websites that contains material that slanders or otherwise aims to damage the name of Tiemco or third parties.
- Websites that contains material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or otherwise aims to violate the rights of Tiemco or third parties.
- Websites that is considered to be inappropriate by us.
Links from This Website
We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or materials appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these websites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our website & to read the privacy statements of these websites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other website connected to this website or accessed through this website yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. We will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man-made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen.
This website and all materials and information provided through it are provided on an "as is" basis without guarantee of any kind and any conditions, guarantees, representations, statements and warranties (including, but not limited to, any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement) are excluded to the fullest extent permissible by law. Without limiting the foregoing, we cannot guarantee and do not promise that this website or any materials and information provided through it will meet your requirements or be fit for a particular purpose. Therefore we advise you to check any materials or information provided to you through this website as any reliance that you place on the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of that information is at your own risk.
All intellectual property rights in and to this website and all content and materials contained therein are owned by and shall remain owned by us or our licensors. You may view, download and print any materials and information made available to you through this website subject to the following conditions:
- The material and information may only be used for your personal and non-commercial purposes;
- The material and information shall not be reproduced or included in any other work or publication in any medium;
- The material and information may not be modified or altered in any way;
- The material and information may not be distributed or sold to any third party;
- You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the material or the information.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software. You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without our express written consent. You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
Limitation of Liability
- Death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- Any loss suffered by you as a result of your reliance on any fraudulent misrepresentation made by us to you; or
- Any other liability which may not by law be limited or excluded.
Subject to the above paragraph, you agree that we shall not be liable for:
- Any direct loss, claim or damage;
- Any indirect loss, claim or damage, or any punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost savings or loss or corruption of data); or
- Any loss of profit (whether direct or indirect), in each case whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability, or otherwise, which arises out of or is in any way connected with (a) any use of this website or its contents (including without limitation, user Content, third party Content and third party websites (b) any failure or delay in the use of any component of the website or any service including, without limitation, any unavailability of the website irrespective of duration of any period of unavailability; or (c) any use of or reliance upon any information, material, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the website, in all cases even if we have been forewarned of the possibility of such loss or damage.
We cannot be liable for any damage to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or any other property when using or browsing the website. The downloading or other acquisition of any materials or information through the website is done at your own discretion and risk and with your agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the downloading or acquisition of any such materials.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction